Tuesday, July 2, 2013

LSDJ Cart: Found!


title: LSDJ Cartridge: Found!

date: 2013-07-02, 11:19:57

in_menu: false


A Picture of my Green DMG

About a week ago, something wonderful happened:

I FOUND MY LSDJ CARTRIDGE!

I had misplaced it a good month or two ago, and I have been missing it terribly. I put out a few different tracks, all on our Youtube channel, but the bulk of the tunes I have written (at least partially) still live on this little cart. I am extremely happy to have found it, because that means that I can not only back them up should I lose them again, but I can also share them with the world, on our site and the Youtube.

For those who are unfamiliar, LSDJ is a tracker program designed specifically for use on the original and color gameboys. It is a very popular tool right now in the Chipmusic scene, and it is a very good way to make an old console into a synth.

I will be posting these tracks in the coming weeks, as well as creating some new ones as I get back on my feet. Here’s to the unforeseen future! I am very excited.

Time for me to get back to work. Comments are always appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment