Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Inspiration


title: Maintaining Inspiration

date: 2013-06-26, 17:32:38

in_menu: false


8-bit Tree of Inspiration

The purpose of this blog is threefold. In the spirit of continuing actual work, and not meta-related, constantly repeated gigo, I will be brief.

Firstly, this blog is meant to be Scratch Paper for my Ideas and Enterprises. I want to use it to get my ideas on some kind of a decent level, and therefore there will be a LARGE amount of one-topic series. This is by design, and therefore okay. Maybe I will come back to these Ideas one day.

Secondly, this blog is meant to Consistently Update. One of the fallbacks of trying to keep finished or product-based content on my site has always been the rather iffy update schedule. In the interests of keeping what I call on the front page an Open Dialogue with my Audience, I find solace in the fact that I am committing to a 1 post a day minimum update schedule for this blog. (As I am Constantly at work doing something, but often do not bring it to a finished point for publication, the first fold seriously helps with this one.)

Thirdly and Finally, I need to have some kind of Personal Gratification for my creativity to avoid fizzling. Simply having this collection of posts may be enough, but the idea that others may eventually provide their own opinions on my musings and ideas, and perhaps even compliment a job well done, is absolutely titillating to me. Such a possibility is the reason that I am doing this. This third fold is the largest, and the impetus for the entire project.

Time for me to get back to work. Comments are always appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment